Portable Pit Stop Ramp with scale cut-outs (Racer model)
120 lbs per side.
This ramp was designed for car enthusiasts and racers alike, enabling them to get their car up 14” in the air with ease. The adjustable wheel base (from 98” to 110”) makes it easy to accommodate a wide variety of cars. The racer’s model comes with a cut out section made to fit a 15” scale pad that is 2.5” thick. It also comes with a spacer to fill the cut out when the scales are not needed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here are some questions we receive about the Portable Pit Stop Ramp:
- How can I use the Portable Pit Stop Ramp?
- The Portable Pit Stop (PPS) can be used for multiple applications! Here are some suggestions:
- Pit Crew/Mechanical work: Need to get something changed fast? Drive up the PPS, then you put the Ramps on the other side and drive down it, back on the road and ready to go!
- Displays: Want to display your vehicle? The PPS gets the car 14" up in the air, and every peice is removable.
- Detail work: Waxing the car, cleaning the tires, or getting to something under the hood? Getting to your car when its 14" up in the air is alot easier!
- General Maintenance: Just want to change your oil? The PPS works great for getting your entire car up in the air!
- What is so special about the Portable Pit Stop Ramp?
- The Portable Pit Stop Ramp is exactly that; Portable. No single peice weighs over 40lbs, and the entire set weighs less than 250! No more heavy steel ramps!
- The piece on the PPS are designed to nest in each other, making it stack and store very compact!
- The PPS can work on virtually any surface, including sand!
- How do I know if the Portable Pit Stop will work for my car?
- The PPS has a 10 degree approach angle, which is slightly less than our RR-56 or RR-XT ramps.
- The PPS can handle up to 6,000 lbs of weight, making it so you can get that heavy beast up in the air!
- If you want to remove the side arched "bridge" section, you need to have a wheelbase length between 90-110." Please inquire if you have a longer wheelbase! We do have designs that will accommodate large wheelbase lengths.
- So how big is it exactly?
- If you have 65” of height (that’s around 5.5’) of storage space, you can stack all the PPS parts straight up. That means it would take up 65" x 88" x 14” of space.
- Fully assembled and extended, the PPS is 18.5 long.
- The PPS consists of 6 different main parts.
- What do I do with the parts that I remove once I am up in the air?
- You can place the Ramp sections and the arched "bridge" underneath the car for storing when it is not in use.
No other car ramps compare to the Race Ramp products you will find. Race Ramps are practically indestructible while also being extremely lightweight. Because of their unique construction, they will not slide across a garage floor, dig into an asphalt driveway, or scratch or otherwise damage a cement or painted floor. They can be used on grass, sand, or almost any other flat surface, and they will never rust. Most products come complete with straps for easy carrying and storage.
Best of all, Race Ramp products are made specifically for Corvettes, Porsches, Vipers, Mustangs, BMWs, Ferraris, and other high performance cars with wide tires and low ground clearance. Until now, these cars have been difficult to service, maintain, and load onto trailers. But Race Ramp products were made to solve all of these problems—and more.